Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starts Now...

5 weeks from now(May 16) is my first ever debut fight in Muay Thai and at this moment I am having mixed emotions... not the fact that I'm scared to lose, it's just that I still can't believe I'm competing. But yea, from this day forward, proper discipline and excercise is the key and it starts now!

oh yea by the way, also; 5 weeks from now(May 15) is Carie's birthday and I will dedicate my first ever fight to her... =) I hope everything would turn out right for her this upcoming birthday and that the Lord gives her everlasting hapiness, unconditional love and guide her everyday. Oh yea and God pls. make her stop from smoking cigs!

to all readers out there (or if there's anyone atleast) wish me luck and include me to your prayers that my first fight would be safe and no one gets hurt. Update ya'll soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment