Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy Week

Alright.. what a week. Spend the Holy Week in Nueva Ecija, my mom's side's province. Growing up in province is one of a kind.. proud to say that I have 2 province; Bulacan and Nueva Ecija. I grew up spending every year's Holy Week in Nueva Ecija, because that's were our "Poon" or a life-sized modeled Jesus Christ and other saints is placed.

So yea, so much for the history.. anyway moving on.. while in Nueva, I could'nt go online because there is no signal or no internet connection in the place where I lived. hahaha.. Honestly, I won't survive without net. So yea come Good Friday, woke up around 6AM and manage to run 40 laps around these empty lot beside our house.


* pretty big empty lot ain't it? hahaha*

While preparing for the big procession in the afternoon we went to church around 3PM in the afternoon and then the sun and it's heat started to eat me. But as we say... we should sacrifice. hahaha



* Pack full of crowded peeps!*



*Our "Poon" or our life-sized modeled Saints that we use in participating*

Can't wait for Easter Sunday! See you around you guys!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment