Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1st Week Prep...

Alright... first week of training beginsss.. what a good day to start a week aye. I skipped my 1st session which was last monday, due to some stupid -mistake-freakin' minor injury I suffered from playing basketball... I could've missed that game, but instead manage to cope up with the guys from my office. Good thing I got lucky, coz I can still walk... usually if a sprained ankle is worst, it takes like a month or so before you get back to normal... and thats not good for me coz the fight is on 16, which on the other hand, almost a month from now!!!

* my swollen foot, "bow". See that blue/purple area thing? yikes."

And so I rest my left foot and thought of calling it a day.

Tuesday; I went to MAP gym to give my foot a "therapy". I know, I'm crazy. hahahaha... but seriously I need to like, practice my focus and speed ability, because last friday, Fuck.. I got ambushed and my nose almost broke and felt like it's split in half and was about to fall down hahahahah... Props to Robi.. you a KILLAAAA man. But good fight bro, we battlin' it like it was some kinda street fight and shit and not Muay Thai. Shit.. hahaahahah.

And comes Wednesday (today).. my first sparring with my team mates... Honestly.. I don't see any improvement.. or did I? I don't know... fuck.. I came late coz now I'm working in Makati; which is an hour away from MAP gym.. so when I got the there, without any stretching or warm up, our head coach told me to go up there and fight... I was like holy shit. And again.. for the second time around.. Robi killed me! but it was a good fight though.. Jay Alcantara; who I consider as my mentor and my friend- also sparred me.. HE WAS A BEAST. nuff said, and the rest is history... hahahaha!

so yea expect me to share more.. as i track down my training.. wish me luck and please do pray for my safety. Goodnight Philippines...



No comments:

Post a Comment